Attorney Kristin Beilke focuses her legal practice on bankruptcy and representing creditors and debtors in all chapters of bankruptcy and civil matters. Her experience includes litigation of numerous insolvency issues including conducting evidentiary hearings regarding foreclosure, collections, and preferential and fraudulent transfers.
Prior to joining Murphy Desmond in 2018, Kristin successfully managed a large-volume practice, appearing on over 2,400 bankruptcy cases. She regularly attended trustee Meetings of Creditors for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 clients.
Kristin is fluent in Spanish and is a part of our bilingual group of attorneys and staff. She is a member of the Wisconsin and Illinois State Bar Associations. Based in the Madison office, Kristin is also available to meet with clients in the firm's Janesville office in Rock County.
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2010
- Wisconsin, 2017
- Illinois, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2010
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois, 2010, J.D.
- Certificate of International Law
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin, 2005, B.A. Sociology and Spanish
- Candidate for Distinctive Scholastic Achievement
Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Illinois, Member (2010-present)
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Member (2017-present)
- Dane County Bar Association, Member (2018)
- Wisconsin State Bar - Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Creditors’ Rights Section , Member (2018)
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member (2018)
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC), Member (2018)
- "The U.S. Is Not Alone in Its Reluctance to Adhere to Supranational Decision from the International Court of Justice," Loyola University Chicago International Law Review (2010)