Janesville business attorney Robb Evans advises clients through all stages of their business growth and operations. He assists entrepreneurs with entity formation, operating agreements, buy-sell agreements, leases, permits, and other business start-up legal issues. Robb drafts and negotiates contracts for businesses, including vendor contracts, employee agreements and leases. He also guides business owners in their succession planning and transitioning the business to a family member or third-party owner.
Prior to joining Murphy Desmond, Robb worked as an associate at a small firm in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, where he advised business clients and litigated a number of cases. He also worked in the University of Wisconsin’s Consumer Law Clinic and interned for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, giving him a strong foundation in the evolving area of consumer financial law.
While attending the University of Wisconsin Law School, Robb interned for Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Daniel Kelly, and served as Senior Managing Editor for the Wisconsin International Law Journal. He served as an ambassador for the law school, as a small group leader, and as a student mentor.
In his spare time, Robb serves on the board of directors for the L.E. Phillips Career Development Center, and he enjoys rooting for the Badgers and Packers.
- Wisconsin, 2017
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2017
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin, 2017, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin, 2014, B.A. Economics and History
Associations and Memberships
- Wisconsin State Bar Association, Member (2017-present)
- Dane County Bar Association, Member (2018-present)
- Eau Claire County Bar Association, Member (2017-2018)
- L.E. Phillips Career Development Center, Board of Directors, Member (2018)