Attorney Debbie Garten has experience working with clients in the areas of commercial and residential real estate and estate planning. She has handled preparation of Durable Power of Attorney, Living Wills and Powers of Attorney for Health Care, Wills and Trusts.
Garten is co-author of the Wisconsin Probate System, a Guide to the Probate System for Wisconsin Lawyers. She is active in the community in volunteer positions.
- Wisconsin, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1982
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1982
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, 1982, J.D.
- Lake Forest College, Lake Forest, Illinois, 1977, B.A.
Associations and Memberships
- Feingold Finance Council, Member
- Wingra School, Co-Chair, Auction Committee
- Friends of Henry Vilas Zoo, Board Liaison and Steering Committee Member
- United Way Presidents Council, Past Member
- PICADA, Advisory Board and Past President
- Henry Vilas Zoological Society, President
- Madison Civics Club, Member
- TEMPO of Madison, Member
- Technion,Hadassh,ORT, Member
- State of Wisconsin, District 2, Member, Fee Arbitration Panel
- Dane County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Wisconsin Probate System, (Co-Author), 1985