Mr. Goldberg handles business planning, estate planning, real estate, employment law and related litigation for individuals and business clients. He also represents municipal employers with their employment law needs. He has represented various Wisconsin cities and counties for more than 30 years.
Mr. Goldberg is a lifelong resident of Madison, having received his law degree from the University of Wisconsin. He obtained a BA degree from Pomona College in Claremont, California. In law school, he was a member of the Wisconsin Law Review and, upon graduation, he clerked for Justice Myron Gordon on the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Mr. Goldberg served as an officer in the U.S. Army and obtained the rank of Captain in the Judge Advocate General Corp. He has served as a volunteer on numerous municipal and charitable organizations. Mr. Goldberg was appointed as the Executive Director of the Dane County Bar Association and he served in that capacity for seven years. He was also elected to serve for two successive terms as a Governor representing Dane County on the Wisconsin State Bar Board of Governors. While a Governor, he was active on many different State Bar committees.
- Wisconsin, 1964
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, 1964, J.D.Law Review: University of Wisconsin Law Review, Editor
- Pomona College, Claremont, California, 1959, B.S.
Associations and Memberships
- Dane County Bar Association, 1986 - 1993, Coordinator
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Past Member, Board of Governors
- American Bar Association, Member