Attorney Connor Valentyn advises business clients in a variety of legal matters, such as entity formation, operating agreements, partnership agreements, terms of service, contract drafting and negotiation, and licenses. Connor helps start-up businesses identify their legal needs and provides the services required to assist them.
Prior to joining Murphy Desmond, Connor worked as a law clerk at a business law firm in Chicago, where he gained experience in the areas of business law, real estate, litigation, estate planning, and tax law. As a Student Attorney with the UW Law & Entrepreneurship Clinic, Connor worked with entrepreneurs regarding legal issues for their start-ups.
While attending the University of Wisconsin Law School, Connor served as Managing Articles Editor for the Wisconsin Journal of Gender Law and Society and served as Vice President of the Sports and Entertainment Law Society. In addition, he participated in the UW’s Student Bar Council as a Student Representative, led small groups and mentored first-year law students, and served as an ambassador for the Law School.
In his spare time, Connor enjoys playing basketball, spending time with family and friends, and cheering on the Wisconsin Badgers and Green Bay Packers.
- Wisconsin, 2017
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin Law School, 2017, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2012, B.A. Political Science, Legal Studies
Honors: with distinction
Associations and Memberships
- Dane County Bar Association, Member (2017-present)
- Wisconsin State Bar Association, Member (2017-present)
- Interviewed by Wisconsin Law Journal, "Valentyn Finds True Match in Entrepreneurs" (August 2017)