Business attorney Robb Evans advises clients through all stages of their business growth and operations. He assists entrepreneurs with entity formation, operating agreements, buy-sell agreements, leases, permits, and other business start-up legal issues. Robb drafts and negotiates contracts for businesses, including vendor contracts, employee agreements, and leases. He advises employers on issues ranging from non-competition and non-solicitation agreements to unemployment matters. Robb also guides business owners in their succession planning and transitioning the business to a family member or third-party owner.
In addition to business and employment issues, Robb represents clients on a variety of real estate matters. He guides his clients through purchase and sale of commercial and residential real estate, refinances, tax-deferred exchanges, commercial and residential developments, and condominium developments.
Robb is based in Murphy Desmond's Madison office, but assists individuals and business owners in the firm's Janesville office, as well as at the Irontek office space in Beloit.
Prior to joining Murphy Desmond in 2018, Robb worked as an associate attorney in northern Wisconsin, where he advised business clients and litigated cases. He also worked in the University of Wisconsin’s Consumer Law Clinic and interned for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
In his spare time, Robb serves on the board of directors for the L.E. Phillips Career Development Center. He also enjoys rooting for the UW Badgers and Green Bay Packers.
- Wisconsin, 2017
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2017
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin, 2017, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin, 2014, B.A. Economics and History
Associations and Memberships
- Wisconsin State Bar Association, Member (2017-present)
- Dane County Bar Association, Member (2018-present)
- Eau Claire County Bar Association, Member (2017-2018)
- L.E. Phillips Career Development Center, Board Member