Attorney Jeff Phillips assists creditors and debtors in bankruptcy, business reorganizations, and commercial litigation. His bankruptcy experience includes representing Wisconsin-based clients as debtors and creditors in Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 cases, including adversary proceedings and related litigation.
Jeff has represented clients including debtors, creditors, receivers and trustees in Wisconsin Chapter 128 receivership proceedings, collections, foreclosures, and other commercial and business litigation matters. He has assisted clients across a range of industries, including finance, manufacturing, food/beverage, and construction.
In addition to debtor and creditor rights matters, Jeff handles civil litigation matters including collections, contractual disputes, and construction litigation. He also handles business transactional work such as contract drafting, negotiating, and disputes.
Jeff is based in the firm’s Madison office and can assist clients in our Dodgeville and Janesville offices, as well.
- Illinois, 2007
- Wisconsin, 2006
- University of Wisconsin Law School, 2006, J.D.
- University of Michigan, 2003, B.A, Film/Cinema/Video Studies
Awards & Recognition
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2013-2021)
Associations and Memberships
- Wisconsin State Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
- Western District Bankruptcy Bar, Member (Formerly Chair and Vice-Chair)